Spenser was born and raised in Lubbock, Texas. After graduating from Lubbock High School, Spenser attended Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas where he majored in Economics and studied abroad for a semester in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is also a member of the Texas Gamma chapter of Phi Delta Theta. He returned to Lubbock to study at Texas Tech University where he earned his Juris Doctorate as well as his Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning. Prior to joining Crenshaw, Dupree & Milam, LLP, Spenser worked as an Independent Petroleum Landman in the Northern Permian Basin area. In his free time, you can find Spenser snow skiing or playing fetch with his Labrador retriever, Colbie.
Areas of Practice
- Oil, Gas and Mineral Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Business Formations
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas J.D. – 2013
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas Master of Science, Personal Financial Planning – 2013
- Southwestern University B.A., Major: Economics, Minor: Spanish
- State Bar of Texas
- Lubbock Area Bar Association
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association
- Leadership Lubbock Class of 2016
- Board of Directors, Legal Aid Society of Lubbock, Inc.
- Leadership Lubbock, Class of 2016